Let Our Experience Work for You
We have a crew of experienced supervisors, equipment operators, haul truck drivers, welders and laborers. Our experience includes:
- Land reclamation
- Wetlands construction
- Heavy civil road and runway construction
- Crushing and Screening
- Border Fence Maintenance and Repair
A Few of Our Recent Projects:
Department of Homeland Security
PG&E has been working in the 126 miles of Yuma Sector as a border fence maintenance and repair contractor under various contracts since 2012. We recently completed our latest CTIMR subcontract with Department of Homeland Security / U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
All Weather Road Repair Project
Additional contracts with the Department of Homeland Security include the All Weather Road Repair project (HSBP1017C00089) in Imperial County, CA and the Yuma Gap Filler Maintenance and Repair (HSBP1017C00028) in both Yuma County, AZ and Imperial County, CA.
Customs & Border Protection
We have completed multiple exploratory tunnel drilling exercises for CBP, and we have completed two tunnel remediation projects (KFC Tunnel Remediation in October 2018 and 6th Avenue Tunnel Remediation completed in October 2020). Both tunnel remediation projects required our innovative design and implementation.
Primary NAICS Codes:
- 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 237310 Highway Street and Bridge Construction
- 238910 Site Preparation Contractors
- 238990 Specialty Trade Contractors
- 212321 Construction Sand and Gravel Mining
- 212319 Other Crushed and Broken Stone Mining and Quarrying
Licenses & Designations
- License/ID: 165628, Class A – Commercial General Engineering
- License/ID: 162636, Class A-5 Excavating, Grading, & Oil Surfacing
- License/ID: 177516, Class B-4 General Residential Engineering
- License/ID: P0688838, SBA Small Business, Women Owned
- License/ID: 29150, HUBZone Certified Small Business Concern
Let's start the conversation.
Want to know more what we can offer? Need a quote?
Contact Us Today